Students: Get Started
How do I get my Student WebCampus username?
Username Convention: Rebelmail email prefix
Password Convention: Initial password is the date of birth (MMDDYYYY)
To find out your Rebelmail prefix using MyUNLV follow these steps:
- Go to MyUNLV - http://my.unlv.nevada.edu
- Once logged in, click on the Student Center link.
- Your Rebelmail e-mail address will be displayed in the Personal Information section. Your WebCampus username is the same as the prefix to your Rebelmail e-mail address. If your Rebelmail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your WebCampus username is heyreb.
*Rebelmail is the official UNLV e-mail account for all students. This account does not need to be activated in order for students to use WebCampus.
NOTE: Your section will be using WebCampus if the instruction mode for your course is one of the following: hybrid, in-person supplemental web, web-based, or web-based on/off campus. You may check MyUNLV for the instruction modes by clicking on a class title to view the Class Details. You will be able to see your sections listed in WebCampus 14 days prior to the start of the class.
How should my browser be set-up?
Where do I go to login to WebCampus?
1. Open your Internet browser and go to http://webcampus.nevada.edu.
2. Choose the University of Nevada, Las Vegas link.
3. Enter in your WebCampus username. Your WebCampus username is the same as the prefix to your Rebelmail e-mail address. If your Rebelmail address is email@example.com, your WebCampus username is heyreb. Scroll down for more instructions on determining your WebCampus username.
4. Enter in your password. If this is your first time logging into WebCampus, your password by default is your date of birth. For example, if you were born on April 23, 1975 your password would be 04231975.
5. Click OK.
6. If you are logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a new password. Follow the instructions to change your password and proceed to WebCampus.
Help Desk Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Pacific)
Saturday & Sunday: noon - 5 p.m. (Pacific)
For current hours visit the help desk website